A breathtaking view at every turn, and close proximity to a variety of retailers, restaurants and recreational facilities, makes Hacienda Vallecitos a prime living destination. Head out at your leisure, and take your pick.
- Shop for everyday necessities and special finds at Costco, Walmart, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Target, and more
- Dine at a host of neighborhood eateries, such as Pita’s Mediterranean Grill, Home Sweet Home Café, Vintana Wine & Dine, Vincent’s, Sushi Nori, Pad Thai and Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, all located within minutes from your home
- Meet friends for coffee at Starbucks, just a short stroll from your doorstep, or at the nearby Jackson Craft Coffee Bistro
- Take in the majestic scenery at any one of San Marcos’s 16 public parks, complete with walking trails, green spaces, and seasonal programming
- Take advantage of the wealth of social, recreational, health, and educational programs available at the nearby San Marcos Senior Activity Center
- Extend your education at nearby Palomar College or California State University San Marcos
- Enjoy easy access to everything, with Hwy 78 quickly connecting you to San Diego’s vast freeway system
- Let someone else do the driving with the North County Transit District’s ample options for local bus, rail, and paratransit service
- Relax, knowing you’re less than 10 minutes from San Marcos’ highly regarded Palomar Medical Center
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!